Pardon our dusty content, as we occasionally re-post postings from the Legeros Blog Archives. Several dozen postings are no longer available, due to technical mysterious-ness.
Some we’re digging back out, and re-posting here, or as content on the Legeros History Site, notably under www.legeros.com/history/stories. Today’s crop consist of:
- Fire Department Developments in Pender County, 2013
- Durham County Receives Results of Fire Service Study, 2014
- North Carolina Ambulance Service Study Results, 1965
- History of an Abandoned Bridge in Raleigh
- Youngstown Fire Forums, Apparatus Delivery Lists, Notes on NC
- FWD Fire Trucks Delivered in North Carolina
Eventually, much of that archive content will be re-purposed. Maybe all Raleigh FD stuff copied over here, all NC fire history over there, etc. Anyway…
Watch this space, and don’t be alarmed by things dated 2014, 2013, etc.