These beauties were seen traveling through the Capitol City today, heading to and from Station 6, for the open house and birthday party. The Fairview Road fire station celebrated its 60th anniversary, and the turnout was great. Tons of people. Two pieces of antique apparatus were displayed, a 1926 American LaFrance pumper and a 1950 Mack pumper. They're pictured below, returning to their quarters at Station 28. Also in the picture is the building that housed the first Station 6. Located at 2519 Fairview Road and most recently housing a restaurant, half the building was rented for fire department use from 1943 to 1948. Photos forthcoming from Lee and Mike.