Note: This blog posting was originally published with the incorrect month of April as the meeting date.
The next regular meeting of the Wake County Fire Commission is on Thursday, March 21, 2019, at 7:00 p.m., at the county emergency services training center, 220 S. Rogers Lane, Suite 160. See supporting documents in the agenda packet.
- Meeting Called to Order: Chairman Keith McGee
- Pledge of allegiance
- Roll of Members Present
- Items of Business
- Adoption of Minutes for January 17, 2019 Regular Meeting
- Adoption of the Work Session Minutes
- Approval of Agenda
- Comments from the public will be taken at this time. Members of the public are invited to make comment to the Commission, with a maximum of 3 minutes per person. A signup sheet for those who wish to speak during the public comments section of the meeting is located at the entrance of the meeting room.
- Regular Agenda
- Fairview Request for Reimbursement on Fire Pump Repair
- Western Wake Request for Reimbursement for Shower Tile Repair
- Hopkins Fire Department Request to Reorganize Rank Structure with pay adjustments
- Wake New Hope Fire Department Rescue Disposal and Administrative Vehicle Request
- Information Agenda
- Fire Tax Financial Report
- Standing Committee Updates
- Volunteer Recruitment & Retention Committee
- Chair Report
- Fire Services Report
- Other Business
- Adjournment – Next Meeting – Special Called Fire Commission Meeting April 25, 2019