This meeting was cancelled. The agenda items will be added to the March meeting.
The Wake County Fire Commission was scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 18, 2018. The meeting time was 7:00 p.m. The location was the Wake County Emergency Service Education Center, 221 South Rogers Lane.
Agenda is below. View the meeting documents.
- Meeting Called to Order: Chairman Billy Myrick
- Pledge of allegiance
- Roll of Members Present
- Items of Business
- Adoption of Minutes for November 16, 2017 Regular Meeting
- Annual Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman – Nick Campasano
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Comments
- Comments from the public will be taken at this time. Members of the public are invited to make comment to the Commission, with a maximum of 3 minutes per person. A signup sheet for those who wish to speak during the public comments section of the meeting is located at the entrance of the meeting room.
- Regular Agenda
- Recommendation for sub-committee consolidation
- North Region Committee appointments
- Information Agenda
- Fire Tax Financial Report
- Standing Committee Updates
- Staffing and Compensation
- Volunteer Recruitment & Retention
- Chair Report
- Fire Services Director Report
- Other Business
- Adjournment – Next Meeting March 15, 2018