The Wake County Fire Commission meets on Thursday, March 26, at the Wake County Emergency Services Training Center, 220 S. Rogers Lane, Suite 160. Meeting starts at 7:00 p.m. See supporting documents in the agenda packet.
- Meeting Called to Order: Chairman Chief McGee
- Pledge of allegiance
- Roll of Members Present
- Items of Business
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Comments:
- Comments from the public will be taken at this time. Members of the public are invited to make comment to the Commission, with a maximum of 3 minutes per person. A signup sheet for those who wish to speak during the public comments section of the meeting is located at the entrance of the meeting room.
- Regular Agenda
- Presentation of the FY19 Recommended Tax District Budget
- Information Agenda
- Sub Committee Reports as needed
- Fire Services Report
- Other Business
- Adjournment – Next Meeting May 17, 2018