A special-called meeting and work session of the Wake County Fire Commission has been scheduled for Thursday, March 3, at the Wake County Public Safety Center, Conference Room C-170, 330 S. Salisbury Street. Entry via the Wake County Sheriff’s Office. The meeting starts at 7:00 p.m.
Agenda is below. View the meeting documents.
- Meeting Called to Order: Chairman Lucius Jones
- Roll of Members Present
- Items of Business
- Approval of Agenda
- Regular Agenda
- Presentation on the FY 2016 Fire Services & Fire Commission Labor Market Study and Wake County Fire Services Compression Study Data
- Staffing and Compensation Committee presentation of the revised Wake County Fire Compensation Administrative Guidelines
- Fire Commission appointment of Citizen / Consumers for Fire Commission Budget Sub-Committee
- Fire Commission Appointment of Equipment Sub-Committee Chair
- Fire Commission appointment of South Region Representatives for Fire Commission Equipment and Facility Sub-Committees
- Information Agenda
- FY 2017 Fire Tax Budget Submission Fire Department Expansion Request
- Other Business
- Public Comments
- Comments from the public will be received at the time appointed by the Chairman of the Fire Commission for 30 minutes maximum time allotted, with a maximum of 3 minutes per person. A signup sheet for those who wish to speak during the public comments section of the meeting is located at the entrance of the meeting room.
- Next Meeting March 17, 2016