Here’s the agenda packet, with the slides shown at Monday’s meeting. Download from www.legeros.com/blog/docs/wcfc/2020-04.
Here’s the direct link (mp4, 128MB) to the WebEx recording. Or navigate to the file from www.wakegov.com/fire/commission/minutes.
The Wake County Fire Commission meets this week. They’ll hold a special-called meeting, and their first-ever virtual meeting, on Tuesday, April 28, 2020.
The agenda is below. Any slides and other materials will be added to this posting post-meeting. Here are instructions for public participation:
- To make a public comment, submit your statement to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 27. Based on the number of public comments received, they may be read during the meeting, or mailed to the commission members.
- To watch and listen online, visit this link [expired]. To listen via telephone, call this toll number: +1-408-418-9388 Access code: 217 646 572. < See this Wake County meeting calendar, to confirm those numbers as needed.
- Meeting Called to Order: Chairman Keith McGee
- Pledge of allegiance
- Roll of Members Present
- Items of Business
- County Staff Presents FY21 Budget for Recomendation
- Public Comments:
- Comments from the public will be read by Deputy Director Alford if any are received
- Adjournment – Next Meeting – May 21, 2020