The Wake County Fire Commission will hold a virtual version of its regular scheduled meeting on Thursday, July 16, 2020. The meeting starts at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda and meeting documents are below. There’s one primary agenda item, approval of funding for a replacement rescue for Rolesville. Information on submitting public comments and access for viewing/listening are posted on the Wake County Public Meetings Calendar.
- Meeting Called to Order: Chairman Keith McGee
- Pledge of allegiance
- Roll of Members Present
- Items of Business
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of April 28, 2020 Fire Commission Meetinig Minutes
- Approval of May 21, 2020 Fire Commission Meeting Minutes
- Allocation of Funding for Rolesville Rescue Replacement
- Public Comments:
- Comments emailed in from the public, as directed on the public advertisement on the County Meeting Calendar prior to noon on July 16, 2020, will be emailed to the Fire Commission prior to the meeting. Depending on the number of comments received, the comments may be read by Deputy Director Alford at this time.
- Regular Agenda
- Information Agenda
- Fire Tax Financial Report
- Standing Committee Updates
- Volunteer Recruitment & Retention Committee
- Chair Report
- Fire Services Report
- Other Business
- Adjournment – Next Meeting – September 17, 2020