The audio recording of the meeting has been posted. How to play the recording:
1. Navigate to http://www.wakegov.com/fire/commission
2. Click Fire Commission > Minutes & Agendas across the top row navigation options.
3. On the left side of the page, under Minutes, click 2019.
4. On the left side of the page, under Minutes, click 09-19-19.
5. Click audio file.
The next meeting of the Wake County Fire Commission will be held on Thursday, September 19, 2019, at 7:00 p.m., at the Wake County Emergency Services Training Center, which is located in a warehouse building at 220 South Rogers Lane, in Suite 160.
This is the first meeting since the March 21 (regular) and April 25 (special called) meetings.
Agenda is below. View the meeting documents.
- Meeting Called to Order – Chairman Keith McGee
- Pledge of allegiance
- Roll of Members Present
- Items of Business
- Adoption of Minutes for March 21, 2019 Regular and April 25, 2019 Special Called Meetings
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Comments
- Comments from the public will be taken at this time. Members of the public are invited to make comment to the Commission, with a maximum of three minutes per person. A signup sheet for those who wish to speak during the public comments section of the meeting is located at the entrance of the meeting room.
- Regular Agenda
- Rules of Procedure Wording Changes
- Committee Appointments
- Job Reclassification Request for Eastern Wake Administrative Assistant
- Review of Eastern Wake Interim Chief Agreement
- Information Agenda
- Fire Tax Financial Report
- Standing Committee Updates
- Volunteer Recruitment & Retention Committee
- Chair Report
- Fire Services Report
- Other Business
- Adjournment – Next Meeting – November 21, 2019 Emergency Services Education Center