The Wake County Fire Commission meets on Thursday, July 19, 2018, at the Wake County Emergency Services Training Center, 220 S. Rogers Lane, Suite 160. Meeting starts at 7:00 p.m.
Agenda is below, and includes the “Insurance District Realignment and Station Closure” presentation about a proposed concept with impacts to Fairview and Garner fire departments. The concept’s core points are (a.) realigning the Ten Ten and Garner Suburban fire districts, (b.) adding a new Garner station, and (c.) closing Fairview Station 2.
See slides in the supporting documents in the agenda packet.
- Meeting Called to Order: Chairman Chief McGee
- Pledge of allegiance
- Roll of Members Present
- Items of Business
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes March 15, 2018 Meeting
- Approval of Minutes April 26, 2018 Special Called Meeting
- Public Comments:
- Comments from the public will be taken at this time. Members of the public are invited to make comment to the Commission, with a maximum of 3 minutes per person. A signup sheet for those who wish to speak during the public comments section of the meeting is located at the entrance of the meeting room.
- Regular Agenda
- Insurance District Realignment and Station Closure Presentation
- Swift Creek Fire Request
- Administrative Committee Scope
- Administrative Committee Membership
- Information Agenda
- Sub Committee Reports as needed
- Fire Services Report
- Other Business
- Adjournment – Special Called Meeting TBD